Looking for a delicious post workout weekend breakfast that will not only taste great but provide nutrition for those hard working muscles? Look no farther!
The banana adds just enough sweetness, while the oats and egg whites add protein to make this a balanced breakfast. Fiber- yes. Each serving contains 4 grams of fiber to aid in digestion and keep you feeling full and satisfied. These are gluten and dairy free and take no time at all to make!
5 Minute Gluten & Dairy Free Banana Pancakes
- 1/2 banana
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Grind oats in food processor or magic bullet until they become "oat flour".
- Add banana, egg whites, and baking powder.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Heat pan to medium.
- Pour batter into 3 pancakes and cook until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and continue cooking other side until lightly brown.
- Top with either 1 TBSP nut butter, berries or 2 TBSP pure maple syrup.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness