This Black Bean Fiesta Dip is a favorite when I am wanting a dip to go with some corn chips. (Que Pasa Organic baked chips are the best!!) It’s always a hit and doesn’t last very long.
Black Bean Fiesta Dip
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/2 squeezed lime or 2 tsp
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup loosley packed fresh cilantro
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 TBSP of water or oil as needed
- Blend in food processor 2 minutes until smooth.
- Slice tomatoes in half and garnish dip. (or chop right into dip)
- Enjoy in a wrap, on a rice cake or with veggies as a dip.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness