Give your thyroid a boost with this healthy Selenium rich recipe that you can make for breakfast or dessert. It’s even more delicious topped with berries.
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- ½ cup or 32 Brazil nuts
- 2 cups water
- nut bag or several layers of cheesecloth (optional)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend Brazil nuts in water in a high-speed blender until you get smooth, creamy milk. If desired, strain it with a nut bag or several layers of cheesecloth.
- Add Brazil nut milk and other ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined. Let sit several minutes (or overnight) until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Tip: Makes a simple delicious breakfast or dessert topped with berries.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness
Calories per serving: 385
- Total Fat 30 g
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.1 g