Here’s a healthy snack full of crunch that I know you’re going to love!
When I’m craving something sweet, or feel like a “little treat” I’ll enjoy one of these, GUILT FREE 🙂
Restriction and deprivation will NOT get you anywhere. Making healthy swaps will.
- 1 cup (125 g) chopped pecans or almonds
- ? cup (66 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup (36 g) pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup (36 g) chia or flaxseed (ground)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp natural nut butter (either peanut, almond, or another flavor)
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (162ºC). Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square pan with parchment paper.
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the nut mixture and stir together well.
- Pour the resulting batter into a prepared baking pan. It will be sticky and hard to maneuver but press it down into an even layer that covers the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- When done, let cool for about 45 minutes. Slice into 16 bars. Remove the bars and store in an airtight container.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness
And If you’re wanting to embark on a journey toward better health, lose weight, and shape up — I can help.
Contact me here for a free strategy call today to learn more about the programs I offer and the coaching opportunities available.