Here’s a one dish meal that is quick and easy to make! It’s high in protein, healthy fats, and fiber to keep your hormones balanced and feeling full!
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, diced)
- 5 stalks Green Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 454 grams Lean Ground Pork
- 6 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos (soy sauce alternative)
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the yellow onion, green onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft.
- Add the pork and break it up as it cooks. Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stir in the coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, and coconut aminos. Stir for 5 minutes, or until veggies have softened.
- Transfer to bowls and enjoy!
Fat- 26 grams
Carbs- 21 grams
Sugar- 10 grams
Protein- 26 grams
Fiber- 6 grams
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness
How would you like to not have to think about what to cook for dinner or what ingredients to buy at the store for an entire week or more?
And how about knowing that you are getting in nutritious meals that will boost your health & support your fitness goals?
If you like this recipe, then check out the Done-For-You Meal Plans I offer HERE.
I’ve got you covered with Keto, Paleo, Hormone Balancing, High Protein & more! Each plan comes with a complete shopping guide along with easy to make recipes and a full nutritional breakdown of each meal.