I love creating simple recipes with whole natural foods. There are only 5 simple ingredients in these soft & chewy flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Craving chocolate? Try adding some dark chocolate chips for a delicious gluten & dairy free cookie recipe.
Flourless 5 Ingredient Oatmeal Peanut Butter cookies
- 2/3- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- In food processor or large bowl combine egg, honey and peanut butter.
- Add oats and baking soda and mix until well blended.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place by spoonful onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten with fork (about 1/2 inch thick)
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet, remove onto cooling rack.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness