Eating more fiber can help reduce belly fat in a few ways. First of all it helps you feel full and also helps to reduce the amount of calories you absorb from your food. Brussels sprouts are a high fiber food that contain the fat-soluble bone-loving vitamin K. You may want to eat them more often!
Garlic Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts: (High fiber side dish)
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (washed, ends removed, halved)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl toss sprouts with garlic, oil, and lemon juice.
- Spread on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Toss.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness