Making changes with our food and lifestyle isn’t always an easy path. Nor is raising a family, starting a new job or facing unexpected challenges that get thrown our way. I know I often need some motivation, and you probably do too! We all have times when we need a little motivation. And who doesn’t love an inspirational quote?
Here are 12 of my favorite motivational quotes about wellness and healthy living and 12 desk top images (different sizes) you can download. Pick one quote that resonates with you for the week and post it in places you often visit. The dash of our vehicle, bathroom mirror, refrigerator, and your office space.
Daily affirmations and gratitude can set the tone for your entire day. Some people choose to type them in their phone to read when they need a pick me up, and others like to spend a few minutes each morning journaling something to be grateful for or choosing an affirmation/ inspirational quote to live by for the day. Our desktop is another opportunity to post a positive image.
Change your mind. Change your body.
My 12 Top Inspirational Quotes:
1.”No single food will make or break good health. But the kinds of foods you choose day in and day out have a major impact.” Walter Willet
2. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.” Marianne Williamson
3. “The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30-50 years.” Deepak Chopra
4. “Gratitude is a vastly underrated nutrient.” Marc David
5. Every 35 days your skin replaces itself. Your liver, about a month. Your body makes these new cells from the food you eat. What you eat literally becomes you. You have a choice in what you’re made of. Eat wisely.”
6. When you feel like quitting, just think about why you started.
7. “Don’t eat anything your Great-Grandmother would not recognize as food.” Michael Pollen
8. Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.
9. “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” Jack Dixon
10. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
11. Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right.
12. Failure is not the opposite of success. It’s part of the success.
Now go on out and light a fire under yourself, clear your mindset and move ahead. So many of the obstacles holding us back lie within our own minds. This means we can only reach our full potential if we let go of our fears and insecurities and replace them with positive—and powerful—thoughts to help us go after our goals.
You are worth it!
Here are 12 inspirational desktop images you can use. Simply right click, save image to desktop, and it is yours!
Size in order: 4- 800 x 600 Desktop Images / 4- 1280 x 800 Desktop Images
4- 1600 x 1200 Desktop Images