These no bake energy balls are perfect for using up your left over cooked quinoa. They are super easy and quick to make, packed full of goodness and satisfy your sweet tooth too!
No Bake Chocolate Quinoa Energy Balls
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup rolled quick oats
- 3 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup all natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients on low in food processor, or blend by hand in a bowl.
- Form into large golf size balls with your hands and place on a baking sheet.
- Freeze for about 1 hour until firm and keep in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness