This is a perfect recipe to make the night before a busy morning! Full of fiber, protein & healthy carbs this breakfast keeps you feeling full & satisfied.
Overnight Soaked Chia Seed Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP ground flax seeds
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of blueberries or rasberries
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar or large smoothie cup & stir to mix.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning give it one more stir and heat in microwave for 1 minute or on the stove top.
- Drizzle honey on top and enjoy!
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness