When I am craving something sweet this is a perfect treat to pull out of the freezer! Plus it’s super quick, easy to make and contains a balance of protein and carbohydrates & fats to keep your blood sugars stable.
Peanut Butter Berry Energy Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups of steel cut oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cranberries
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- Option: 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or bowl.
- Line an 11 x 13 pan with parchment paper.
- Press down firmly into the pan or roll into balls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Store in the freezer.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness