Here is a delicious gluten free, vegan desert that is so simple and quick to make- and It is naturally sweetened. I basically used my chocolate lara bar recipe for the base, then added a raw cheesecake layer and a touch of raspberries to finish it off. This is a guaranteed hit if you need a summer desert to wow your guests- and kinda healthy too! Enjoy.
Raw Chocolate Rasberry Cheesecake
- In a food processor, combine all of the chocolate layer ingredients. Pulse until a dough forms, add a TBSP or two of water if needed,and then press the dough to the bottom of an 8x8 glass pan.
- Place in the freezer to set while you make the cheesecake layer.
- Blend all of the cheese cake ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Spread on top of the brownie layer.
- Make the optional raspberry drizzle by blending the raspberries with the honey, then straining through a fine mesh sieve. Swirl the raspberry drizzle on top of the cheesecake layer. OR if you have some raspberry jam handy, that can be spread in a thin layer on top.
- OR mix 1/4 cup of rasberries and a tsp of vanilla into the cheesecake layer.
- Place in the freezer until solid, about 1 hour. Allow to defrost slightly before cutting into bars. Store in the freezer, if there are any left!
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness