This is a super light soup that is perfect for using up leftover veggies in the fridge or whatever you may have growing in the garden! It’s high in fiber and healthy fats to keep you feeling satisfied and full while packing in the nutrients! Add in your favorite spring vegetables and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Dill Vegetable Soup
- 6 cups Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 1/2 cups Dry Chickpeas (uncooked, rinsed)
- 2 Carrot (medium, peeled and diced)
- 4 stalks Celery (diced)
- 1 cup Corn (optional)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill (stems removed, chopped)
- 2 cups Organic Coconut Milk (canned)
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Pour the vegetable broth into the slow cooker and set to high while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Add the chickpeas, carrot, celery and salt. Continue to cook on high for 4 hours, or set to low for 8 hours.
- Stir in the kale, dill, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar and nutritional yeast. Adjust the salt as needed and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Divide into bowls and enjoy!
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness
Nutrition per serving: