I used to always make hummus with tahini paste until I discovered this easy option. The sesame oil creates a nice flavor and creamy texture. Absolutely delicious!
Tahini Free Hummus
- 1 can of rinsed chickpeas
- juice from 1 squeezed lemon
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- dash of sea salt
- 3-5 TBSP olive oil (depending on the consistency you like and the size of your can of chick peas)
- * I also like to add a touch of cumin & cayenne
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth and creamy.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness