This sun dried tomato dip is tangy and delicious and full of bright summer flavor. One of my all time favorites- this is a satisfying snack when paired with veggies or spread on a rice cake.
- 1 can white cannellini beans (drained)
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup oil packed sundried tomatoes
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil (more or less depending on consistency)
- water as needed if you want less oil
- Mix all ingredients in food processor.
- Start with 1/4 cup of olive oil and add water or more oil until desired consistency is reached.
These recipes are the property of Christina Lake Fitness